By completing this course, you will not only gain a nationally recognised qualification, but will also prove to any current or future employer that you have the willingness and enthusiasm to go that extra mile in order to provide the best care for people during this sensitive and emotional time in their lives.
What you will learn
Unit 1: Understanding end of life care
Unit 2: Communication during end of life care
Unit 3: Assessment and care planning in end of life care
Unit 4: Person centred approaches to end of life care
Unit 5: Care during the final hours and bereavement care
This course is fully online, and available through our learning platform EQUAL.
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Establish a long-standing career pathway into the health and social care sector
• Support with your future career progression
• Develop your skills, knowledge and confidence
• Engage in interactive activities
*Subject to eligibility - speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible