This course will provide you with the key skills needed to move you closer to employment. You will take part in a number of modules each equally important in enabling you to increase your employability skills such as CV writing and interview techniques. You will cover units in employability, customer service and have the option to gain an additional qualification in Equality and Diversity.
PDE topics will include:
- Identify own strength & weakness.
- Identify skills & strengths.
- Setting short term & long-term goals.
- We will look at different methods of searching for jobs & interview processes.
- The interview skills required.
- Building a good and effective C.V
Customer service topics will include:
- External & internal customers.
- Identifying regularly used customer service terms.
- We will focus on customer expectation & customer satisfaction.
- Presenting in a professional manner, such as dress code.
- Following protocol & procedures.
- Actively listening to customers.
- Showing good manners when dealing with customers.
*Subject to eligibility - speak to one of our team for more information and to see if you are eligible